I installed jenkins as a war file to the location "C:\Users\loggeduser" in
the .jenkins folder.

I'm trying to access a slave machine's node I set up using "Launch agent
via java Web Start", but when it gets to the step where I must access the
"http://IPaddress:8080/computer/Slavemachine/slave-agent.jnlp"; in the
slave, the page returns a 404, not found.

In the past, I had installed jenkins as windows service in the program
files of the Master machine, and was able to access it the slave with no
hassle.

This has me presuming that I can't access jenkins via the slave because it
is currently under my logged in user folder, and thus can't be accessed by
the slave.

Am I right to assume this? What method can I use to go about accessing it?