Hi,

I have a maven project, in which i have used Cucumber with Junit runner.

Now i tried of integrating it with jenkins and was able to invoke the
script through simple command "mvn test" from jenkins

But when i clicked on Cucumber-JVM report its not showing anything other
than build number.

I just went to manage plugins, searched Cucumber and downloaded all the
plugins named with cucumber.

I got the below one:

Project

Number

Date

Cukes

10

28 Sep 2016, 19:32

Features Statistics

The following graphs show passing and failing statistics for features

You have no features in your cucumber report