Hi Vinoth,

I'm not sure if you executed Maven command after plugins installation or if
you restarted Jenkins after installation.

I think you're looking for Cucumber Reports Plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Cucumber+Reports+Plugin> and
you have detailed information about configuration here
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/cucumber-reports-plugin>.

I hope be useful.

Best regards,
Rachel