We are using Role Based Strategy plugin for our authorization. The problem
I am currently facing is, I am unable to restrict user to view jobs only
which he is authorized to.
With my current configuration a logged in user can see all the jobs, though
he wont have any other permission to execute or configure etc.

Is there a way I can control the job listing also with Role Based strategy
plugin ?