I'm trying to write a Pipeline job to generate a daily summary of my
pipeline runs from the preceding day. I've figured out that in a
non-sandboxed, non-CPS block I can get at the hudson instance and from
there find the jobs/runs, but I can't find out how to get to the "stage X
took Y minutes" data.

Has anyone done this before? Do you know where that data lives within

- Zack