Hi,

Sorry, it's possible with Pipeline:

*Polling is supported across multiple SCMs (changes in one or more will
trigger a new build), and again is done according to the SCMs used in the
last build of the pipeline.*

You'll have to run it once manually for listening to SCM changes.

More information:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/workflow-scm-step-plugin/blob/master/README.md

Best regards,
Rachel