I currently have a distributed build system in place (1 Jenkins master and
several Jenkins Agents). I have an automated backup / backup cleanup job that
runs on Jenkins Master. For this reason I need to keep my executors on the
Jenkins Master. The rest of my jobs run on specific Jenkins Agents.
As I cannot remove my executors from the Jenkins Master, what is the best way
to ensure that no other jobs can be built on Jenkins Master? I am using
project-based authorization strategy, and I don't want a team member who may
configure a job selecting the Jenkins Master to build on.
What is the best way to go about achieving this?
Thanks in advance for any guidance and advice!