By default, the master is configured with "Use this node as much as
possible" : http://${JENKINS_URL}/computer/(master)/configure
You can change this behavior with "Only build jobs with label expressions
matching this node". In this way, the master can only be used if an
explicit allocation (using 'master' label) is done.

No sure that it's an ideal solution in your case, since team member can
still force the execution on master, but it can prevent accidental/unwanted
execution and it's anyway a good idea to avoid build on master.

There is also this plugin :
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Job+Restrictions+Plugin
Seems to fit your needs, but personally not tested.

Hope it helps.