Hi all,

I have my GitHub web hook working on a Pipeline job, which is great! I
looked at the currentBuild object and my env variables, though, and I don't
appear not have access to the branch name, or ref string (e.g.
refs/heads/master). I know that the ref is sent as part of a payload
(https://developer.github.com/v3/activity/events/types/#pushevent), so it
seems reasonable to think that Jenkins would pass this data forward somehow.

I tried looking
at http://javadoc.jenkins-ci.org/hudson/scm/ChangeLogSet.Entry.html to see
if currentBuild.changeSets would give me anything, but I don't see it. Does
Jenkins not know how to talk about git refs? Does it just drop everything
on the floor except the commits?

Cheers,
Jack