Hi all, I want to process the JUnit result file junitResult.xml for the
current build. I have found this file in path
$JENKINS_HOME/jobs/<project>/branches/<branch>/builds/<buildNumber>/junitResult.xml

. Now I want to use the current path in my Jenkins file as parameter like
this

        stage ("Process test result") {
            sh "mytool -resultFile ${env.<pathToJunitResultXml>}"
        }

I've tried env.WORKSPACE, but this is the checkout directory. Is there any
environment variable for the current build directory?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Markus