Hi Mark,

I am also trying to work with the TFS plugin on Jenkins builds.

We use Jenkins ver. 2.89.4 with the tfs plugin 5.126.0
I can see that the build detects successfully the last change set
available,
 but it keeps failing on the stage of get latest sources:

Getting version 'C9477' to
'/var/jenkins_home/workspace/TEST_TFS_Plugin@script'...

java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

It looks to me like a permission issue, can you please explain exactly how to
enable access to the TFS team project, so that we can complete the getlatest
stage?

thanks,

Sharon.

בתאריך יום שלישי, 21 במרץ 2017 בשעה 15:52:11 UTC+2, מאת Mark Waite: