Hello,

I would like to define a variable in shell and to use it.
How can I do this?

For example:

sh "find packages -name internal-* -type d -exec bash -c 'for arg; do
export VERSION=\$(grep \${arg##*/} nexus-cicd-versions.txt | cut -d:
-f2);sed -i \'s/#VERSION#/${env.VERSION}/g\' \$arg/0/package.json; done' _
{} +"

The content of VERSION is the result of a grep from file. I displayed the
variable, it works.
Now I would like to use VERSION in the sed part. But I am not able to get
the value of VERSION.
I tried ${env.VERSION}, ${VERSION}, $VERSION, ...

Thanks for your help on this topic.