http://jenkins_1:8080/tcpSlaveAgentListener takes us to a page that simply
says Jenkins.  This system works.
http://jenkins_2:8080/tcpSlaveAgentListener takes us to a page that simply
says Jenkins.  This system works.
http://jenkins_3:8080/tcpSlaveAgentListener takes us to a page that simply
says Jenkins.  This system works.

New system running 2.107
http://jenkins_4:8080/tcpSlaveAgentListener says Page Not Found

This is the first time I've had trouble getting a slave to connect.

I've checked to make sure all of the plugins are there and the same as on
the other systems.

My VM is a clone from System2.  I updated my "slave launch" batch file from

javaws http://jenkins_2:8080/computer/VM01_Win7x64/slave-agent.jnlp
javaws http://jenkins_4:8080/computer/VM01_Win7x64/slave-agent.jnlp

When I run that command on the slave I get:

Apr 11, 2018 10:13:33 AM hudson.remoting.jnlp.GuiListener$2 run
SEVERE: http://jenkins_4:8080/tcpSlaveAgentListener/ is invalid: 404 Not
Found
java.io.IOException: http://jenkins_4:8080/tcpSlaveAgentListener/ is
invalid: 404 Not Found
at
org.jenkinsci.remoting.engine.JnlpAgentEndpointResolver.resolve(JnlpAgentEndpointResolver.java:204)
at hudson.remoting.Engine.innerRun(Engine.java:518)
at hudson.remoting.Engine.run(Engine.java:469)

I am the one that set up all 4 systems.  Doing side-by-side comparisons,
everything seems the same.  I have entered firewall exceptions (or turned
off).  I have the same JAVA on all.  I have added exceptions in JAVA as
appropriate.

The only diagnostics I can find is from CloudBees and only semi-applies to
what I am trying to diagnose.