> On 11. Apr 2018, at 17:36, john.peterson <john.peter...@nikon.com> wrote:
>
> Is this a change in setup defaults?

Since Jenkins 2.0 in 2016, and its introduction of the setup wizard.

> BTW - this system is only showing "stable" updates for Jenkins.  All others
> are showing ALL updates (which I actually prefer).  Is there a way to change
> that?

desired, submit, and 'Check Now' to flush the cache.

You should generally use https://updates.jenkins.io/update-center.json as
Jenkins will send its current version, and the update server will forward to
the most appropriate update information.