Hi,

I think you  are trying to be too clever here:
pipeline{ } expects a declarative pipeline, but you are supplying a
scripted one inside.
The error mentions
at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.pipeline.modeldefinition.ModelInterpreter.call(jar:file:/data/jenkins/plugins/pipeline-model-definition/WEB-INF/lib/pipeline-model-definition.jar!/org/jenkinsci/plugins/pipeline/modeldefinition/ModelInterpreter.groovy:59)

at WorkflowScript.runPipeline(WorkflowScript:23)   <- this is  the line in
your script where the error happens.
at WorkflowScript.run(WorkflowScript:10)
Try to get it working without  'pipeline {} '

Björn

Am Donnerstag, 9. August 2018 17:28:44 UTC+2 schrieb Markus "Shorty"
Uckelmann: