On 8/10/18 1:34 PM, 'Björn Pedersen' via Jenkins Users wrote:
Hi,

Hola Björn,

I think you  are trying to be too clever here:

HaHa, would I ask this if I was clever?  ;)

pipeline{ } expects a declarative pipeline, but you are supplying a scripted one inside.

Brilliant, I should have known that.

The error mentions
[...]
at WorkflowScript.runPipeline(WorkflowScript:23)   <- this is  the line in your script where the error happens.
[...]
Thanks for pointing that out. Still can't read Java stack traces...

Try to get it working without  'pipeline {} '

Done and done. It works!

Many, many thanks, Björn. You saved me from going insane.

Cheers, Shorty