Hi Gary,

As the linked page explains, anonymous classes can cause various problems when
serializing objects in Jenkins, so these messages are printed as a warning so
we can identify potential issues. I think these are the anonymous classes in
question: MavenArtifactArchiver$2
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/maven-plugin/blob/7ac83fa85fda0c4d1d02663059644f0655823879/src/main/java/hudson/maven/reporters/MavenArtifactArchiver.java#L131>,
 MavenFingerprinter$1
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/maven-plugin/blob/7ac83fa85fda0c4d1d02663059644f0655823879/src/main/java/hudson/maven/reporters/MavenFingerprinter.java#L112>.
 It looks like they are only used for remoting, so a PR to convert them to
named classes would be welcome.