Hello,

Has anyone successfully implemented the use of SSH to launch Windows 7
agents (slaves)?
I have been attempting to setup OpenSSH, but I'm falling short of getting
it working.
For one thing, the sshd never shows up as one of my Services, even though I
believe I've followed the steps necessary to register the service.
If I attempt to launch sshd manually, I get ACCESS DENIED, even though I
can successfully launch ssh-agent.

We have been happily using JNLP for our Windows agents, but, as we deploy
Java 11 on our slaves, the JNLP method is no longer available.

Please share any tips and tricks you may have needed to employ to make the
SSH slaves work as expected.

Thanks in advance.

Steve K.