If you had access to the Jenkins server you could copy the files locally
via scp or similar and run your script. You could also configure your job
to save them somewhere in the file system with a date stamp in the name to
allow you to search historically results.

You could also set up a downstream job that gets triggered on completion
and checks the logs for errors, which could be configured to notify you via
slack/email etc if there were any issues.