Hi Ullrich,

Thanks for the suggestion! I tried that, and still saw the problem.
Speficially, I did this:

stage (“Unit tests”) {
  sh “runtests.sh”
  sh “cat build/pytest.xml”
  junit testResults: “**/build/pytest.xml"
}

Are there instructions anywhere for how to setup a dev environment for plugins?
I’m happy to debug this myself, I’m just not sure exactly where to start.

Best,
Matt