I am trying to create a jenkins job to build ami using packer.

My packer json has 1 dependent file.  When I run my build it fails with:

Running as SYSTEM

Building in workspace C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\packer build

[packer build] $ cmd /c call C:\Windows\TEMP\jenkins6534957738706036538.bat

C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\packer build>packer build
C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\vaec-amiauto\vaec-encryptedcrispamiwithoutupdate.json

amazon-ebs output will be in this color.

1 error(s) occurred:

* user_data_file not found: ec2-userdata.ps1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\packer build>exit 1

Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failure

Finished: FAILURE

This file is stored locally in the same directory as packer. When running
packer without jenkins, works fine.

Where do I specify the path for jenkins to look for this dependent file?