Hi,

I'd like to remove the last Gerrit server in my Jenkins configuration, but
for some reason I can't because "Cannot remove the last server!".

This restriction was added with the following commit:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/gerrit-trigger-plugin/pull/68/commits/0f0009a8b5ec6cdd61b6f79c24ed34027c6f8721

It would be good to know the rationale behind this restriction, since I did
not find one so far.

Not sure if Robert Sandell or Mathieu Wang (author of the commit) are
monitoring this list, but maybe someone else can clear this up for me (and
others).

Regards,

Fred