So our builds failed again yesterday due to this automatic update kicking
in. I checked, there was indeed a JDK security update so no complaints, but
I need a better system of updating Jenkins.

Given Packer can search for and filter down AMIs, I thought the EC2 plugin
should be able to, too. Solves our issue. Ticket if anyone is interested:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-59180