Hi Sravan,

I'm not aware of any tool or plugin doing this. If that's the case, then
you have following options:

1. create a jenkins plugin for your needs :)
2. write a little script that runs on your or some machine, which does what
you want using jenkins and confluence api ... Optionally you could trigger
this script at the end of the jenkins job

Cheers