Hi All,

We have Jenkins Job and we have label as a slave(DB ProtectSer ) , In DB
ProtectSer slave (DB Protect is installed and configured ) and our Jenkins
job could able to execute *manual *commands which will connect  DB Protect
server, but every time And then we need to login to the DB Protect Server
and Get the Job name and Job Id in our case 355XX.

So I am looking for a DB Protect API which will get the details using
Jenkins.

Example
To connect to the DB
F:\Trustwave\DbProtect\EnterpriseServicesHost\util\ExportAssets.bat -a -u
username -p ENV:variable111

And then we need to login to the DB Protect Server and Get the Job name and
Job Id in our case 355XX.

To start the job manualy from jenkins
F:\Trustwave\DbProtect\EnterpriseServicesHost\util\JobInstance.bat -start
-j  DBProject_sample_Job_  -o "xxxx/DSB Oracle" -u username  -p
ENV:variable1
JobInstance.bat -i 355XX -u username -p ENV:variable111-status

Once we get Id we
To start the job manually from Jenkins
F:
powershell F:\workspace\DBProtect_TEST\reportGather.ps1 355XX

start the job manually from Jenkins
cd F:\windows
powershell F:\workspace\DBProtect_TEST\reportGather.ps1 381XX
copy
F:\Trustwave\DbProtect\Analytics\content\report_store\xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxd5d.pdf
D:\workspace\jenkinsworkspacelcationxx

Could any please help.

I am not sure how to use* DB Protect API to Jenkins*?

How Jenkins get the details from the DB Project Server by API?

like Jobs, and the Job Id.

Thanks,
Nav