Hi,
in a scripted pipeline I have several node blocks. This is because I need
to wait for input or external systems and don't want to block executor
slots during that time.
Afterwards I want to continue to work on the workspace, therefore I create
a new node block using the same label (to ensure I end up on the same
computer).

The problem is that sometimes Jenkins has already cleared the workspace
because the WS lease has been released when leaving the previous node block
(https://github.com/jenkinsci/workflow-durable-task-step-plugin/blob/2a88fdd885caa0d1bcf3336efc00b579b75ced82/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/workflow/support/steps/ExecutorStepExecution.java#L768).

I found the API WorkspaceList.Lease.createLinkedDummyLease(....) which
would be good for my use case, unfortunately I haven't found a workflow
plugin that leverages this.

How to accomplish reusing the same workspace across multiple nodes in a
scripted pipeline?

Thanks,
Konrad