I used the Woolies kit, with a dose of Connelly "Hide Care" between the
Cleaning and Renovating Stage and am very pleased with the results.

 My leather bits are black and there are not many of them as on my car
only the seats, arm rests and the boot over the gear selector are
leather (another story   ?!). As supplied, originally, my car apparently
was finished in "special hide" whatever that means.

The whole process took about 4 days (mainly because of leaving the Hide
Care to soak in well). I did  two coats of the colour renovator- both
applied with cloths. It mentions in the instructions that some users
prefer to spray on the second coat but I was being mindful of the decor!

Although one of the front seats was really past renovation (could really
do with recovering), I consider that I have bought a new lease of life
for the seats which should last for a few years.

I bought the "Jensen" sized kit and had at least half of everything left
over except for the sealing paste so I consider the whole exercise
labour intensive and WELL worth the money. I shall be using the
leftovers on the next project (the Mercedes that sits in the drive)

I haven't tried sitting on the results yet  as it will be many
months/years before the seats go back in the car but it is my impression
that they need to sit for a while to reduce the risk of transferring
residues of the colour renovator to one's clothing.

 I plan to apply additional applications of hide care every few months
till the car goes on the road.

Amanda
68 Int I 115/2739
Newmarket UK