> After it asserted the fact, it undefrules itself.

I posted my message before I added the undefrule command to the rule.
When I added it, I noticed the logical dependency didnt hold anymore. I
suppose the logical dependencies are also kept in the Rete network.
Anyway, the undefrule isnt really necessary, because the next time it
builds the rule again, the new rule will overwrite the new one.

Sorry for the mistake.

Regards,
Steffen.