Hi Diego,

maybe you want to have a look at Protigi:

http://protege.stanford.edu/

It is an ontology and knowledge base editor where you have a great user interface to specify your ontology classes and instances.
It also offers two plugins that might be interesting for you:

(1) JessTab allows to run Jess from within Protigi.
(2) JadeJessProtigi is an Integration of JADE with JESS and Protigi using the JessTab (although I don't have any personal experience with this one).

You can run Jess directly out of a Jess console in Protigi. You can keep your rules either in a separate file or store them also in your Protigi project.
Thus, you keep and edit your classes and instances in Protigi and one simple command (mapclass myClass) generates the deftemplate for your class and asserts your instances as facts in Jess.

HTH

Dona