Hi all

1. I bought a copy of Jess in Action and am using the Jess engine downloaded from Manning website. I want to try Charlemagne engine. If I can dowload the Charlemagne engine, please do provide me the weblink for that.

2. I am working on a personal project that uses backchaining very heavily. How good is JESS for backchaining?

Thanking in advance,
Anu