Hi Alan,

Indeed comes from JMV, and went away as soon as I increase this "permanent
generation" memory area to 128m. Normally, a JVM has 64M as PermSize.

However, this error occurs only when I use Rete objects inside WLS, and not for
a standalone test (even with the default memory settings). That can mean, the
WLS itself uses a big part of this memory for itself, and does not let much for
Rete objects. It might be interesting to see, with a memory profiler, how much
memory is used by WLS and Jess. Do you know such a profiler that knows to show
the "permanent generation" memory area?

I only have 10 rete engines, and each one has 370 facts (simple VOs) and 4 jess
rules.

Thanks for answer,
Cristian