Dr. Friedman-Hill,

I've been curious and I've had another idea. Just before to call the Rete.run() method in my Java program, I have checked the agenda activations. It has strengthened my doubt about something wrong, since for the troublesome rule (process-entity), there are two activations with the same facts :

PROCESS:
[Activation: PROCESS::process-entity  f-15, f-42 ; time=45 ; salience=0]
[Activation: PROCESS::process-entity  f-15, f-42 ; time=45 ; salience=0]
STATUS:
For a total of 7 activations in all modules.

Is it really abnormal ?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas