Hi,
I'm trying to understand the type conversion model a bit better.  I've written
a Userfunction (ognl-get) that takes an object, and Object Graph Notation
Language (OGNL) expresssion, and any additional variables.  The OGNL evaluator
returns a plain Object which I just wrap in a jess.Value "new Value(obj)" and
return.  It's been working great as we have a pretty complex domain model.

However, I now have a situation where the function is returing a Boolean that
I know is say 'true', i.e.
--
(ognl-get ?anObject "booleanProperty")
--

I assumed that the Jess type conversion would allow me to do something like
--

I assume that I am making an incorrect assumption :)  Any ideas ?