I have track kinematic data in working memory. When a track's kinematics
are updated, I need to modify the associated kinematic data in working
memory. I tried using the add method, however, looking at the watch
statements, new facts were being created instead of modifying the
existing facts. I realized the user is creating new kinematic objects
for each update instead of using existing objects so that I am unable to
use add to update existing kinematic facts in working memory. I am
curious what would be the most efficient way to perform this update.
Thanks for any assistance.

Scott