Hello

I tried to compile JessWin using the command > javac *.java from the JessWin
directory and I am getting alot of errors like the one in the attached
printscreens.
I can run Jess fine from the command line window and would like to have the
GUI of JessWin. http://old.nabble.com/file/p35070032/jesswin.png  and
http://old.nabble.com/file/p35070032/jesswin2.png .

I am using the latest version of Jess71p2 which I unzipped to C:\Jess and
JessWin is unzipped into C:\JessWin.

I am using Windows 7.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks.