From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

As believers in the Lord, we are to remember who we are and whose we are and never
allow ourselves to think about giving up.  The Lord is our strength and comfort and is
a very present help in time of trouble.  We are to remember that life is never going
to be perfect and there will always be trials and tribulations that will come our way.
 It's only at the end of the trial that we truly understand how beneficial that
situation was in strengthening our faith and helping to develop our character.  When
tough times come, don't for a second think of giving up, but rather stand steadfast in
your faith committing that you will never give up, but rather will stand strong and
continue on. (Psalm 46:1-5) (Ephesians 6:13-18)

I hope you are encouraged and strengthened by today's message.

GIVING UP TOO SOON

A man meets a guru in the road.  The man asks the guru, Which way is success?

The aged, bearded sage speaks not but points to a place off in the distance.

The man, thrilled by the prospect of quick and easy success, rushes off in
the appropriate direction.  Suddenly, there comes a loud Splat

Eventually, the man limps back, tattered and stunned, assuming he must have
misinterpreted the message.  He repeats his question to the guru, who again points
silently in the same direction.

The man obediently walks off once more.  This time the splat is deafening, and when
the man crawls back, he is bloody, broken, tattered, and irate.
?oI asked you which way is success, he screams at the guru.  I followed the direction
you indicated.  And all I got was Splattered! No more of this pointing! Talk!

Only then does the guru speak, and what he says is this: Success Is that way.  Just a
little past Splat

Author Unknown

Be encouraged and know that success is promised to come if we faint not.
We are to be diligent and continuous in the pursuits that God has placed in our hearts
and must never believe the lie that success isn't meant for us.  We need to always
remember that to stumble does not mean to fail, but rather should be motivation to get
our eyes refocused on the goal and to get back up with a renewed and refreshed fervor
to reach those goals and successes that our ahead of each of us. (Galatians 6:9)
(Psalm 37:23-26)

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

James 1:2-5 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting
nothing.  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men
liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Psalm 23:1-4 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in
green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: He
leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.  Yea, though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 37:23-26 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He
delighteth in his way.  Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down:
for the LORD upholdeth him with His hand.  I have been young, and now am
old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging
bread.  He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.?

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun
a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  THE PROMISE
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem182.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony27.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and
Inspirational stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are
available as well to read the messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]