From: "suyento" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Power of Prayer : Billy Graham's Prayer Changed Flight Patterns

I remember the first time my older son Jim and I worked as counselors with the Billy
Graham Crusade. It was at Shea Stadium in New York. The airplanes from La Guardia
Airport flew over the stadium, dozens by the hour.

On the opening night of training, the Reverend Billy Graham started talking with us
from the podium as the engines roared overhead. He paused, glanced up and
quietly said, "We'll have to do something about this noise. This just won't do." He
bowed his head and said a simple prayer to the effect: "Lord, we ask you to
shift the wind and send these planes in another direction. Thank You. Amen."

Well, we were believers, but this was a tall order. We weren't sure what, if anything,
to expect. But God did it-he answered our prayers in a wondrous way! The morning
newspaper reported that the winds had changed during the night, and the airplanes over
Shea Stadium had to be routed another way. For several days thereafter, thousands of
people came to Christ under this anointed leader's preaching. At the conclusion of the
crusade, the winds reverted to their normal flow, and the airplanes returned to their
normal flight patterns.

Taken from PreachingToday.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]