http://yourarmstoisrael.org/Editorials/?page=what_did_yahshua_call_his_father

Editorial:
WHAT DID YAHSHUA CALL HIS FATHER?
By Rabbi/Brother Moshe Yoseph Koniuchowsky
Why are so many believers hypocrites? Is it through ignorance of truth? Lack of
available truth? Or is it outright rebellion when confronted with truth. Today
in the midst of the WWJD craze, it is high time Messiah Yahshua's people take
back the kingdom by their forceful will. The first step is to walk in a path
that leaves the WWJD mindset and enters into the WWYD - WHAT WOULD/DID YAHSHUA
ACTUALLY DO? If we are being conformed to His image as scripture tells us, then
what image of Yahshua is the Ruach carving out for His own glory? If it can be
proven from scriptural and secular sources that Yahuwah's Son used and still
uses His Father's Name Yahuwah and if our call is to be conformed to His image
which includes His speech, then we must also call the Heavenly Father what His
own Son called Him.

In John 17 we have recorded Messiah Yahshua's high priestly prayer. We see Him
interceding as the Cohen HaGadol on behalf of His talmidim. As such what He
prayed on earth and the manner in which He prayed on earth, continues to this
day and for all eternity in heaven. Today in heaven as our High Priest, He
prays as He did while in Jerusalem (Heb.13:8). In Yochanan/John 17:4 Yahshua
states that He is finishing the work the Father gave Him. One of the MAIN WORKS
given to Yahshua to perform was according to John 17:6 THE MANIFESTATION OF THE
FATHER'S TRUE NAME TO THE DISCIPLES [After 586 years of religious gymnastics].
Thus if the Father desired the 12 disciples to know and use the true Name of
Yahuwah, then Messiah Himself also knew it and ALWAYS used it. For to have
taught His disciples to use it and not done so Himself, would be hypocritical,
which is a form of bearing false witness, a violation of Torah. In
Yochanan/John 17:11 Yahshua invokes the Father's Name over the disciples for
their protection and then reveals that the Name of Father Yahuwah not only
protects His disciples but was given to Messiah Yahshua before the foundation
of the world. In the same way He and His Father both carry the Name Yahuwah,
all His disciples are to be in that same full accord BY ALL CALLING ON AND
CARRYING ABOUT THAT SAME NAME FOR PROTECTION IN TIME OF TRIAL AND TRIBULATION.
Unity is found when all disciples, all in one accord, all call on Yahuwah
through Yahshua. Not only did Yahshua use the true divine sacred Name, He told
His disciples that it's usage was the only key to believers unity and
preservation on the earth. Since most believers still do not use His Name, it
is safe to attribute most of the religious divisions in His body to not abiding
in the very truth designed for that selfsame unity. 30,000 denominations =
30,000 reasons for disobeying Yahshua about His Father's true Name.

Yochanan 17: 6 is a beautiful prophecy for the end times. While on earth
Yahshua taught and used the Name and taught it to His disciples thus removing
them from the MANMADE ban against it imposed by the apostate seat of Moses. In
verse 26 of John 17, we see Messiah Yahshua prophesying that even after He
ascends to His throne, (where He is using the Name today for His ministry to
the Father on our behalf) that He would once again re-reveal the Name on earth.
We see that in the latter days, His true Name is being restored by the Ruach or
the power of Yahuwah, amongst His people. So this prophecy is being fulfilled
as both Xristians and apostate Jews, are taking the false names off their
tongue and finding the true Name as Yahshua said would happen after His return
to glory. So we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Messiah Yahshua and His
true followers used the true Name. If one does not use the true Name
exclusively when hit with this manifestation, then they are said to be a
disingenuous follower since if they truly follow Messiah He will reveal the
Name of His Father to all His disciples. If someone does not know and use the
Name, they are either not a disciple or they are a deceived disciple. Or how
about a sinful disciple (Yakkov/James 2:7)? Hebrews 2:12, Psalms 22:22 reminds
us the when Messiah Yahshua was on earth He declared the NAME YAHUWAH TO HIS
TRUE BRETHREN IN the midst of the assembly. A true disciple uses Yahuwah's Name
in the assembly where it ought to be declared. Do they declare His name in your
assembly? Or do they tell you to shut up and stick to HaShem/Gawd.

Can Messiah Yahshua's usage of the Divine Name be documented in history? OH YES
IT CAN! The Master Yahshua did not, would not, could not, use HaShem and Adonai
as substitutes for His Father's Name because that would have been bringing the
Name to naught, a 3rd commandment Torah violation that would have disqualified
him from being the SPOTLESS FAULTLESS LAMB. As the LAMB He never stopped using
the Name Yahuwah and now in his high priestly role, He has not stopped using it.

The "Toldoth Yeshu", is a rabbinic anti-gospel document dating back to 400 CE,
with clear linguistic connections to Matthew's ORIGINAL Hebrew gospel. This
indicates that while full of added lies and blasphemy THAT "TOLDOT YESHU" USED
THE HEBREW MATTHEW as its base text. The TOLDOT YESHU nevertheless is full of
accusation and mockery as we nevertheless find some startling confirmations of
John 17. ACCORDING TO "TOLDOT YESHU" OR THE TALES OF YESHU, Messiah's original
name was Yehoshua or Joshua. When He "became a heretic/lunatic", His name was
changed to Yeshu. Yeshu is made up of yemach shemoh vezichro- "May His name and
memory be erased." The first three letters form yud,shen,vav or YSU. [Hebrew
Gospel of Matthew p.207 quoting Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 43B.]This is why
TRUE BELIEVERS who do not want to identify with the mockers of our Messiah,
REFUSE AND SHOULD REFUSE THE BLASPHEMOUS TALMUDIC MONIKER OF YESHU OR YESHUA.
It is not the Aramaic contraction it is the devil's contraction and the name of
mockery TO THIS DAY by unbelieving Judah!

Let them write their magazine articles as they sound sillier and sillier and
fall on the ears of a band of decreasing Hey Soos followers. But the facts
remain the facts. When we pronounce Messiah's Name as Yeshua, we identify (like
it or not) with the lies of the "TOLDOT YESHU." Lets stick to Yahshua or
Yahoshua the Name that is uncorrupted in the Hebrew.

The blasphemous yet historically respected "TOLDOT YESHU", states in chapter
Passim that "YESHU, PERFORMED MIRACLES BY INVOKING THE FORBIDDEN DIVINE NAME."
[IBID p. 208 the Hebrew Gospel of Matthew Howard] That Divine Name forbidden by
the apostate seat of Moses was of course YHVH or Yahuwah. So we have preserved
for us a secular document that hates Yahshua because He called on and did ALL
HIS MIRACLES while using only the Divine Name of His Father.

The last piece of evidence that Yahshua used Yahuwah EXCLUSIVELY in His earthly
ministry, is the Hebrew Matthew Gospel written by Matthew. Shem Tov, a Jewish
polemist, published the Matthew in Hebrew to show the unbelieving Jews how to
answer Christian scholars. No Jew of the middle ages, especially a scribe,
would ever willfully insert the Tetragramaton into a text simply because all
pious traditional Jews would substitute or mask the Name by abiding under the
rabbinical ban of NEVER writing or pronouncing it. The very fact that the first
letter hey for HaShem appears, proves that Shem Tov wrote HaShem wherever he
found YHVH. The fact that he didn't use Adonai or Kurios proves that HaShem was
used everywhere the 19 times Yahuwah's Name was recorded by Matthew himself!
HaShem was only a substitution for Yahuwah NEVER for Adonai or Kurios which
would have been left intact!

The Messiah and the disciples used only the true Name Yahuwah when referring to
Elohim. Terms such as Kurios, Adonai and Theos do not appear in Matthew's Shem
Tov, for if they did Shem Tov would gladly have copied them intact. The vary
fact that Shem Tov HAD TO SUBSTITUTE HASHEM into an existing document, PROVES
THAT WHAT WAS THERE ORIGINALLY WAS THE DIVINE NAME WHICH SHEM TOV indicates by
his INSERTED usage of the letter hey for HaShem [p.232 Hebrew Gospel of Matthew
Howard}.

So we have scripture and history, all confirming that Messiah Yahshua teaches
and taught His true followers the Name of Yahuwah, not the title God or Lord
instead of Yahuwah. Are you His disciple? If you are you will flow against the
stream of learned religious voices screaming WWJD and instead will opt for the
silent majority voices of WWYD, what would/does Yahshua do? For if we truly
follow Him in His earthly and High Priestly role, we will have no qualms or
second thoughts of starting on the righteous path of calling on Yahuwah for
protection, revelation and miracles just like YAHSHUA DID!

http://www.fossilizedcustoms.com/bind.html

BINDING THE TORAH  ON OUR HANDS, IN OUR FOREHEADS

  A question from Holland:
In the Shema it is written that we speak about the words that are commanded to
us, that we shall write them on the doorpost, and that we shall bind these
words as a sign on our hands and they shall be for frontlets between your eyes.
Deuteronomy 6:4-9(Devarim  6:4-9)
". . . And these Words that I command you today shall be in your heart.  And
you shall teach them diligently to your children, and you shall speak of them
when you sit at home, and when you walk along the way, and when you lie down
and when you rise up.  And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house
and on your gates, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they
shall be for frontlets between your eyes."
My question is, that most of the time we all have a mezuzah on the doorpost,
and we speak about them, but we really cannot find some one that agrees with us
and can explain to us why we do not write it on our hands.
We see that wearing the tefillin by man only at prayer time is not sufficient!
Do you know how we should interpret this verse about binding them on your hand
the whole day and live by it?  Could you  give us some idea how we could obey
this part of the Shema too, the whole day (women and men)?
We have a wonderful idea (a bracelet), but we do not know how to get the words
written on it and be taken seriously by the jeweler.   Or, you can bind the
(open) mezuzah on your hand;  that was an idea of some one else that also is
struggling with this item.
Response from Lew:
Dear (sister),
My advice is to obey first, as best you can apply an instruction, and "err" on
the side of righteousness.
I would never criticize anyone for "over-stepping" in the area of applying a
Torah instruction, unless
they were doing harm to themselves or others, or became judgmental of those who
do not observe
exactly as they may observe.
As the years have passed, I have come to understand that there is a progressive
goal in the process of "speak, write, bind".   We certainly must do all three
things literally.  Applying the Torah process to our  lives and particularly to
the lives of our children (the next generation) insures that there will be a
next  generation of Israel, which clearly is the objective of the Shema, a text
given one chapter after the  Covenant (Dt. 5), so we know which "Words" Yahuah
is wanting to be "in our heart".  "Shema Yisrael" (hear Yisrael) is directing
us to "hear" and obey His Torah, which He also refers to as His "Word", or
"Words" (Debarim).  We are to "bind" His Debarim.  The Ten Words are His
Covenant, in which we are to walk.  In Hebrew, these are called the Aseret (10)
haDabarim (Words).
The act of "binding" is the Hebrew word (#7194) QASHAR: to gird or tie,
physically or mentally;
join together, work;  this is to bring about, or be a "sign":
#226 OTH, a sign, beacon, literally or figuratively, to be a mark or evidence.
The speaking and writing of Torah is the mental process, and the binding is the
act of bringing Torah  into the physical world, expressing it in our behavior
as we practice it.  To me, this is the ultimate "binding" of the Torah.  One
could put little boxes on our foreheads and hands, but until we practice the
Torah,  our belief is still "dead".  The living, active expression of DOING the
Torah is the ultimate "evidence" or sign  of our faith.  The context of Dt. 6
tells us that all of these things will result in us remembering Yahuah,  and
not going after foreign elohim, or living as if He is irrelevant, as Humanism
has taught mankind.
We are Israel, and Yahuah's beloved.  We are a qodesh nation of priests to the
world.  These Torah instructions  begin in our homes and with our children
being taught to walk in them.  And when they are grown, they  will not depart
from them.
Forbidding and permitting is related to this "Shema" text.
Yahushua mentioned "binding and loosing" (binding is forbidding, loosing is
permitting).
When we are mature in Torah, we understand what things Torah "binds", and what
things Torah "looses".
Our actions or behavior (works) become the "sign" or beacon to everyone around
us.
The Torah shines forth in our lives as a bright light in darkness, and we will
become a light to guide
the lives of people who would otherwise become shipwrecked.  The Torah is a
great light.
This light is seen in Yahushua at Mt. 4:16:
  Isa 9:2  The people5971 that walked1980 in darkness2822 have seen7200 a great
1419 light  :216 they that dwell3427 in the land776 of the shadow of death,6757
upon5921 them has the light  216 shined.5050  Isa/YeshaYahu 9:2

The Torah is light.  Our children are to be taught this light, binding the
Torah upon their hearts:
"My son, keep your father's Commandment, and forsake not the law (Torah) of
your mother:
Bind them continually upon your heart, and tie them about your neck.
When you go, it shall lead you; when you sleep, it shall keep you; and when you
awaken, it shall talk with you.  For the Commandment is a lamp; and the TORAH
is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life."  Prov 6:20-23
When we learn to walk in Yahuah's Torah, Yahushua will reveal to us Who He
really is:
Yahuah Almighty is the One you are to regard as qodesh, He is the one you are
to fear, He is the one you are to dread, and He will be a palace; but for both
houses of Israel He will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that
makes them fall.  And for the people of Yerushalayim He will be a trap and a
snare.  Many of them will stumble; they will fall and be broken, they will be
snared and captured."
Bind up the testimony and seal up the law among my disciples.  I will wait for
Yahuah, Who is hiding His face from the house of Ya'aqob.  I will put my trust
in Him."   Isa/YeshaYahu 8:13-17

When we learn to walk in Yahuah's Torah, we will throw-off the former Pagan
ways we were taught:
"How gracious He will be when you cry for help!  As soon as He hears, He will
answer you.  Although Yahuah gives you the bread of adversity and the water of
affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will
see them.  Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a
voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'  Then you will defile
your idols* overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will
throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, 'Away with you!'"
Isa/YeshaYahu 30:19-22  *Christmas/Asherah trees

When we learn to walk in Yahuah's Torah, keeping His festivals, He will turn
back our captivity before our eyes:
"I will gather them that are sorrowful for the appointed feasts, who are of
you, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.  Behold, at that time I will undo
all that afflict you: and I will save her that is lame, and gather her that was
driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have
been put to shame.
At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I
will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn
back your captivity before your eyes, says Yahuah."   Zeph 3:18-20

I pray this will help you in your walk.  May Yahushua be esteemed through you,

brother Lew

THE BESORAH  -  CLICK HERE TO VIEW 10 COMMANDMENTS TO PRINT OUT
THE CHALLENGE:   THE CREATION MUSEUM'S MISSING LINK

MESSIANICS & CHRISTIANS  -  A BRIEF COMPARISON

 REPENT TO THE COVENANT OF LOVE  THE FAITH ONCE DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS?

Kirim email ke