Thanks. Here's the exception I got:

14:27:08,880 ERROR StandardWrapper[/portlet:jsp]:727 - Servlet.service() for se
vlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot access session scope in page that does
ot participate in any session
       at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doGetAttribute(PageContext
mpl.java:264)
       at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.getAttribute(PageContextIm
l.java:249)
       at org.apache.taglibs.standard.lang.jstl.ImplicitObjects$3.getValue(Imp
icitObjects.java:633)

It is so wired. I even can not google the exception. No one has seen
this before? Looks like the JSTL expression langaurage is working.
However, having problem to access the session from the JSP.