I know you figured it out by exploding the jars in the classes directory.
Another approach is to explode all the jars and repackage the all as one and
place the jar in the lib directory. That works for me too

-----Original Message-----
From: Luc Dewavrin [mailto:luc_dewavrin@;yahoo.com]
Sent: 08 November 2002 05:14
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: Weblogic deployment

Sorry, i am not going to answer your problem.
But as we are many on the list who didn't manage
to install jetspeed on Weblogic, could you tell us
what modifications you did?
Did you compile jetspeed from the sources or have
you just modified web.xml and other stuffs?

When i deploy jetspeed.war on Weblogic,
it deploys it as "null" web application and i don't
know why ?

Thanks,
Luc

 --- Martin Kisimov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit : >

> Good day,
>
> I am new to the list and please excuse me if I am
> asking maybe a silly
> question.
>
> I deployed the jetspeed war as it comes from the
> site. This was done with
> small repackaging so that it deploys correctly. The
> application deploys and
> runs correctly however I get the following exception
> in the logs(This
> happens when I first hit the site and never after
> that):
>
> <2002/11/08 12:16:20> <Error> <HTTP> <101005>

<[ServletContext(id=1785502,name=jetspeed,context-path=/jetspeed)]
> getRealPath() called with unsafe path: "."

weblogic.utils.io.FilenameEncoder$UnsafeFilenameException:
> C:\project\. ends
> with illegal character        at

weblogic.utils.io.FilenameEncoder.getSafeFile(FilenameEncoder.java:208)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.getRealPath(WebAppServletCont
> ext.java:683)         at

org.apache.turbine.services.servlet.TurbineServletService.getRealPath(Turbin
> eServletService.java:185)     at

org.apache.turbine.services.servlet.TurbineServlet.getRealPath(TurbineServle
> t.java:120)   at

org.apache.turbine.services.upload.BaseUploadService.init(BaseUploadService.
> java:95)      at

org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBroker.j
> ava:306)      at

org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUpload.getService(TurbineUpload.ja
> va:88)        at

org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUpload.getAutomatic(TurbineUpload.
> java:104)     at

org.apache.turbine.util.parser.DefaultParameterParser.setRequest(DefaultPara
> meterParser.java:183)         at

org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData.getParameters(Defa
> ultTurbineRunData.java:502)   at
> org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:414)
> at

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>       at

>       at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Servle
> tStubImpl.java:945)   at

> :332)         at

> :242)         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl$ForwardAction.run(RequestDis
> patcherImpl.java:341)         at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManage
> r.java:721)   at

weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImp
> l.java:251)   at

weblogic.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:115)
>       at
> jsp_servlet.__index._jspService(__index.java:91)      at

weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
>       at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Servle
> tStubImpl.java:945)   at

> :332)         at

> :376)         at

> :242)         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(W
> ebAppServletContext.java:5363)        at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManage
> r.java:721)   at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
> ntext.java:3043)      at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
> :2466)        at

weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152)
> at

weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133)

=====