--- Karen Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> I was wondering if any additions are required in
> weblogic.properties, or if
> the web.xml needs to be changed.  All in all am a
> bit lost.

What weblogic.properties file are you talking about?

I managed to deploy Jetspeed under weblogic 7 sp1
by deploying jetspeed as an "exploded webapp".
Follow this procedure:

- Create jetspeed directory under
$BEA_HOME/user_projects/$mydomain/applications.
- Unzip jetspeed.war in that directory
- Go to http://yourserver:7001/console/
- Click on webapplication -> Configure a new Web
Application... -> Click on applications directory link
-> Select jetspeed directory ( it should appear)
-> it is automatically deployed.
- Enjoy jetspeed ! ( should be accessible through
http://youserver:7001/jetspeed)

Hope it'll work for you !
Luc