Ramin wrote:
while running maven on JS2, I keep noticing that jmock-SNAPSHOT.jar is
having some problems being downloaded. The build process finishes
successfully, but I dont think this file being downloaded into the
repository. Is it necessary to run JS2 ?

try building with -o for offline if you don't want to check for snapshots

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773-4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194