Le 21 mars 05, à 07:58, Jouni Rajala a écrit :

Raphaël - hoping you can help out here - which version would you recommend for a project with the following requirements?

- JSR 168 compliance

Works ok.

- minimal inter portlet communication (most like done via PortletSession)

Works ok.

- basic rendering requirements; using RequestDispatcher to JSPs with embedded XSLT

Don't know about this.

- needs to be robust, being used in a demo in 1 month.

I have demo system with 1 month continuous uptime and it is checked out from cvs/HEAD. That tells you something about how stabe it is currently. Of course with bit bad luck you manage to check out something that does not work from HEAD like me at first time. I just updated the project again and noticed there was cvs comming just going on when i checked out. So there was incomplete version in.

The rules here is that we avoid HEAD breakage at all costs even when the project is not deemed "stable" yet by our
release numbering. CVS HEAD should always compile and work as well as possible for a product under development.

If you encounter any issue building Jestpeed 1 or 2 CVS HEAD, don't hesitate to raise the issue, it will get fixed ASAP.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java