To All:

Has anyone come up with a neat way to handle duplicate "processAction"
requests in a JSR-168 compliant way???  I'm interested in learning how
others have solved this common problem in the context of a portal container.
Food for thought ... utilizing a hidden "timestamp" on forms, I'm comparing
a session variable to the "submitted" timestamp to check for duplicate
submissions during the processAction request ... however, I was wondering if
there was a way to "ignore"/"bypass"/"cancel" the processAction processing
if a duplicate form submission was detected and simply make the portal
render the view by executing the "doView" method based on the previous
submission's render parameters.  I think the problem with that approach is
that the render parameters get reset on every "processAction" ... or is
there a way to access them before they're wiped out?  Any J2 developers have
any suggestions regarding this potential functionality?

- Frank