Carol Jones/Raleigh/IBM wrote:

> Sorry, Jon, I should have been more clear with my question. I knew that
> method existed in Turbine, but it is never called anywhere from Jetspeed.
> And there is no setting in TurbineResources.properties that seems to set
> it.

It is initialized upon construction from ServerData's, which in turns takes it from
the request.
Nevertheless, it is never used (apart from having a getter and a setter) in
DynamicURI. When printing
the URL, the script name is taken from the ServerData object directly.

I wonder if it is not redundant in Turbine's RunData. It is misleading to have it
there, with a getter
and a setter, and not using it to generate the URL at the end.

BTW, I have been looking quite carefully to the class without noticing before. Only
now, following the
track of the var, did I notice about it.

I think it should be fixed. What do you think, Jon?