on 11/7/2000 1:21 AM, "ingo schuster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In the long run, I
> think some of these pages should be integrated in the official jetspeed
> page, however as we don't have write access to the cvs, this is the easiest
> way for us to provide such information to you.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Have you ever tried
requesting write access to CVS and have it voted on here on the list? Have
you ever sent a patch to the list so that we could get a view of how you
write code? It is that simple to get CVS write access.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/guidelines/index.html>

-jon

--
http://scarab.tigris.org/    | http://noodle.tigris.org/