Raphael,

thanks for the info.

Would the template support in portlets/controls/controllers
use nested invocation of templates like in the example below
to avoid use of ECS for page generation ?

template1 (e.g. controller template)
  calls template11 (e.g. control template )
    calls template111 (portlet template)
    calls template112 (portlet template)
  calls template12 (e.g. control template )
    calls template121 (portlet template)

I assume that would that also be WebMacro templates ?
Maybe we might do something similar based on JSPs also ...

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH,
Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032 Boeblingen, Germany