> Have you tried the TurbineScreenPortlet - might be sufficient for your
> purposes.
> Sorry for writing two replies.

If I understand this portlet support only Turbine screen class based on ECS  - There
is not acess to the classic Velocity/Turbine context parameter.

Furthermore, I have a Turbine application that is based on one Action class which
choose the target velocity template depending on a specific context. So, How can I use
this action class into a portlet ? I think turbineScreenPortlet doesn't support that
but - MAYBE - I can write one that call ActionLoader instead of ScreenLoader used in
TurbineScreenPortlet. I'm not the Turbine expert - so - all help are welcome :-(

Christophe