I tried to start Tomcat from the command line

    tomcat run

without (no problem) and with Jetspeed as webapp.

This gave me indeed an error message on console:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.init(Turbine.java:155)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartup
Interceptor.java)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.execute(Tomcat.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.main(Tomcat.java)

which indicates a problem with the turbine-pool.jar
isn't it?

bye & thanks Matthias

Matthias Krehl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]