Hi Greg,

At this moment we are receiving multiple error reports from users who suffer from malfunctioning user interfaces. We already had received some of those before the weekend but I did not link this to our move to 9.4.24. Now a pattern is emerging. They are mostly from Firefox users but some come from Safari users. The symptoms are consistently similar: missing images, unstyled content, parts of content missing etc.

We will probably have to revert to the previous Jetty version we where running (9.4.20) to make sure we do not pick one that behaves the same. In the meantime I would be happy to do any testing if you would require so.

Kind regards,

Silvio